Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Day 37: The Unicorn Surprise Blog by Isabella

Tuesday, 28th April 2020
Weather: Rainy all day

This blog post has again been dictated by Isabella.

Me and my mummy were doing stretches and Tabby kept shooting through my mat. It was crazy, but it was very hard to do our stretches with Tabby under the mat. On this picture you can't see Tabby, only his tail and his paw.



Tabby rode on daddy's motorbike. It was really funny. He always runs away when we try to take a picture. In this one we got the photo just in time. We don't know why Tabby doesn't like us taking pictures. 


We have the best daddy in the whole entire world. He helps us clean the house. In this photo he is vacuuming all of Tabby's hair stuck on the carpet.


I did some questions about the story Tyrannosaurus Drip. In this picture I did some comparing carnivorous dinosaurs to see how they are the same. We had a few pictures of carnivorous dinosaurs to compare. I only had to write three sentences but I wrote four. I like to do my school work. It was great fun. We all enjoyed it. It was hard writing without lines but I could do it.


Tabby was playing with some ribbon. He really enjoys playing with ribbon. He fell off the sofa a few times! In this one he started to fall off but he held on tight enough. That's why he is so close to the camera. He doesn't like us taking photos of him, because when he sees us he jumps up and runs to us.



Daddy printed a unicorn. I coloured it in with acrylic paint pens. I love decorating models that daddy prints. I'm still decorating today. Mummy coloured pikachu and pikachu was already yellow so she didn't have to colour in a lot. It took me the whole entire day to colour my  unicorn, but at least I had a light. It was easier with the light. I enjoyed colouring the unicorn. 




No comments:

Post a Comment