Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Day 32: Covid-19 Lockdown

Wednesday, 22nd April 2020
Weather: Warm and sunny

Andre starts each day with the previous days' Joe Wicks PE while Isabella and I do our own thing. Today I did abs and Isabella and I both then did her splits stretches which are just some really good stretching exercises to also work towards splits.

Isabella then practised her spelling words on her own while I got her learning websites ready. She picked a book to read from Oxford Owl. Today's book was called 'Big Ears & Sticky Fingers'.

We find the non-fiction readers more interesting than Biff, Chip and Kipper.

English lesson for today was adjectives and Isabella wrote descriptive sentences, highlighting the adjectives. She also played a good English language game which included grammar and spelling which was fun, educational AND she could do it on her own. Perfect!

Pretty, happy, fluffy are adjectives that fit Tabby too!

We then had a break in our school day to allow for office work which included some iPad time for Isabella. Barbie playing was also continued from yesterday. Emily had an accident involving a hover board and broke her leg...


I went for a long walk while Andre joined the Barbie game during lunch time. The game was changed from hospital trip to camping trip.

Andre back to conference calls so Isabella and I left the house to go rollerblading and scooting outside. It was so lovely outside today.






Back from our exercise we tried to be as quiet as possible by making use of the iPad. Again. And then quick science (seasons, day and night) and maths (counting in 5's) lessons.

Here is also the link to Isabella's own PE session from yesterday.

Click caption to watch video. Opens in new window.




2 comments:

  1. Wat 'n mooi foto van 'n glimlaggende Isabella wat haar byvoeglike naamwoorde wys! En Tabby lyk ook hoogs tevrede met die byvoeglike naamwoorde wat hom beskryf. Mooi mamma en dogter-foto! Gaan beslis later Isbella se PE sessie kyk - werk ook vd huis af vandag, so ek wil nie laat die baas agterkom ek is met iets anders as werk besig nie! ;-)

    ReplyDelete