Weather: Sunny, but windy
30 Days off school so far! I would have loved that when I was in school!
Last night, and again tonight, we tried to spot the Starlink satelites. We weren't successful in seeing them, but did find a hedgehog in the garden.
Isabella was being really good entertaining herself all morning today while I worked and Andre was at the office. Aquabeads is what she does when we can't play with her, and paired with CBeebies or the iPad it keeps her going for a good while.
She follows a template, placing beads in correct places to create pictures. They're then sprayed with water and left to dry.
After I finished my work we made some plaster cast models which Isabella painted once they were dry.
And now some Tabby cuteness to end the day as usual. He is currently being very cute playing all around us across the sofa, but only after being invited up. He is very at home with us now and will come climb on my lap on the floor, but never gets on the sofas unless I pick him up. Not that we've ever told him off, I quite like having him next to me on the sofa.
![]() |
| Why jump up, when you can just reach up. |
| Spoiled for choice with toys! This is Tabby's toy basket. |
| He somehow manages to climb into the folded up tunnel under the sofa and then sticks his head through one of the openings. |


Baie oulik die "aquabeads"
ReplyDeleteHedgehog out what about squirrels?
Love to see what Tabby is up to!!
Cute Hedgehog, lanklaas ene hier by ons gesien. Kan sien Isabella geniet haar Aquabeads! En Tabby is darem net cuteness overload!
ReplyDeleteDankie julle! Ja Hedgie was oulik. Geen eekhorinkies nie..
ReplyDelete