Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Day 36: Learning about animal blog - by Isabella

Monday, 27th April 2020
Weather: Cloudy start turning into a lovely sunny day

This post is written by Isabella.

Tabby sleeps in the bathroom sink the whole night long. It was very cute. We got a photo of Tabby but he always runs away when we try to but this time he didn't. We got a few photos but these were the best two.



We went for a walk a long way to pick up a cat flap and an automatic feeder for our cat called Tabby. Someone was giving it away for free. I went on my scooter and mummy walked there but I walked as well a little bit. Here is a picture of me with some pretty pink flowers. One flower fell off the tree and I picked it up and put it in the bag to take home.


Mummy and I made playdough things. We made the characters from the story Tyrannosaurus Drip by Julia Donaldson. They also sing a song about the story. It was part of my school work at home. It was great fun. We also made a nest. It was fun as well. We enjoyed making it out of playdough. These are the best three photos we could find.




I did my school work. I had to sort my soft toys into groups of omnivores, carnivores and herbivores. If you don't know what that means, omnivores means it eats plants and meat. Carnivores mean they just eat meat. And herbivores means they just eat plants. A good way to remember it is for herbivores, think of herbs. And for carnivores think of chewing meat "carn-carn-carn". And for omnivores we go "everything, everything, omnithing".



Here are some two videos. We are just being silly. The first one is a tongue twister challenge which my teacher sent me. The second one is me reading Afrikaans. You might not be able to understand what I'm saying in the video but you can read underneath the video.






This is the last photo we're putting in this blog. My mummy took a photo of Tabby at the windowsill. It is a lovely photo for the end of the blog. And it is of our cute and very crazy kitten! He is running like  crazy today. He is all over the place! Our yoga mat looks all tangled up, we're going to have to fix it tomorrow morning when we're going to do our joga. Bye! This is the end of this blog of yesterday.


2 comments:

  1. Tabby te oulik!
    So jammer kan nie videos oopmaak nie!
    Baie goed gedoen met die verskillende diere!!

    ReplyDelete