Weather: Just as warm and sunny as yesterday.
We had a lazy morning. Isabella built a box fort, picture still to come, and I did gardening. Picture of that to come too once the sunflowers are flowering. At the moment there's not much to see yet.
After lunch we went for a cycle on the field. Isabella and I both cycled and Andre ran next to Isabella. She is now able to stop herself, but still likes having daddy near and he also needs to start her off still. I'll take a video next time.
| The dolls are the only ones able to visit the hairdressers at the moment! |
After cycling, Isabella, Tabby and I relaxed on her bed. Not sure why Tabby needed the rest but he seemed to need it most as didn't want to get up when we already had enough! He eventually joined us back downstairs and we took him for a walk around the garden on his leash while Andre started the BBQ for dinner.
And that was Saturday.
Tabby seems to like the iPad too!
ReplyDelete