Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Day 17: The Teddy Bears Party

Tuesday, 7th April 2020

This morning was full on party preparations!

Then Isabella tried out the jacuzzi. It was a lovely sunny morning but only about 15C, although the water was a nice warm 37C.

Spent most of the afternoon outside too with Andre and I taking turns entertaining and working.

I keep thinking I should maybe make this a bit more of a Carona virus update too for ourselves to look back on. What happened and how bad it really was. But I actually don't really know much of what's going on as I haven't been following the news since the schools closed. Before that I was constantly checking and the uncertainty made me anxious at times. Since we were told to just stay home I've felt much better. Besides two grocery trips in the past 17 days, I've not been outside our house. We're able to get enough exercise in our lounge with Joe Wicks and all the other available workouts. Isabella finds Joe a bit hard work but Andre and I try to stick to his workouts. I've done quite a few other fun workouts with Isabella. And we're grateful to have our garden to enjoy in this lovely weather. It might have been a little bit harder if it was the middle of winter now. Or the start of winter!

The teddies had a fantastic time at their party!
Cute teddy cupcakes baked and decorated by Isabella.

Tabby is finally being allowed in Isabella's room. It took her a while to trust him! He has been trying out all corners of her room.

When the baby dolls got out of their bed, Tabby got in!
For some reason all his toys got stored on the bed while we cleaned this morning.

This might become a cat house instead of a doll house!

Playing cars with Isabella.
Tabby loved this little sika deer skin rug. Not sure if it is the smell or the texture. Isabella loves her deer rug too
and isn't too sure about the fact that Tabby loves it just as much!

This is how we plan to spend the rest of spring and summer.
Fingers crossed the weather stays as amazing as it's been recently!

And ending the day with some extra cuteness.
Good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment