Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Day 25: A Barbie Day

Commenting from iPad or iPhone: I have had some requests how to fix the issue when reading from apple devices. It's much the same as described in the previous post as you're probably also using Safari on your mobile device.

On your phone or iPad, go to: Settings - Safari - uncheck 'Prevent Cross-site Tracking'

That should hopefully do it. :-) Here is a visual explanation too.




Today we played Barbie. Pretty much all day long. Oh, Isabella and I actually started by cleaning behind the radiators but didn't make it to the downstairs radiators as we ended up then cleaning her doll house, rearranging the doll house, dressing and arranging the Barbies and then playing with them in the doll house, next to the doll house, in the garden, on the  trampoline, while eating ice cream...

I love the diversity in Barbies these days. 
Mermaid Barbie playing guitar to Firefighter Barbie on her day off. She actually came with
full firefighting outfit. And they do each have a name, I don't think there is any one
named Barbie by Isabella.

My favourites are the fuller figured Barbies, the two on the left, named Nigella and Sheniqua.

Isabella played with Duplo while I worked, and after that we had to go back to playing Barbies.

Tabby joined in with the Duplo, but  wasn't much interested in the Barbies.


And that was our day today. A Barbie day. Not my favourite, but glad she's still enjoying her dolls as she has so many of them too!

Ending with a few more Tabby photos.

Tricked Tabby to get onto his bed. This bed is so super soft but Tabby, typical cat, refuses to
use it. Isabella and I now use it to sit on when playing on the floor!

Tried his best to fit into this box, but that tail was just too fluffy!
He played a piece of Duplo into the box and was trying to get it out.

When you want to play, but just don't have the energy to get up from a nap and come out
from under the sofa.

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing Tabby joining the family....
    Ai so baie oulike Barbies bymekaar!!

    ReplyDelete