Weather: Cloudy and Cool, but dry.
This morning Tabby took the matter of going swimming into his own paws and jumped into Isabella's bath after she was done with it!
I was in her bedroom with her getting her dressed after her bath and when we came out of her room the floor was so wet! Tabby had jumped in and out so quickly that only his paws and tummy was wet! We hadn't yet emptied the bath, but it was also not very deep at least. That'll teach us all, Tabby included, a lesson!
I forgot a bit about mentioning yesterday evening that we'll try find something a little more exciting to do today and so had another mostly lazy day again. Tomorrow. Note to self: Must be more productive. I have already suggested a walk in the woods again and maybe some gardening for tomorrow. Perhaps I'll put make-up on too.
But as for today, in no particular order as I just can't remember:
- Isabella did aquabeads in her room while I sorted out photos on my laptop. I must show you some of her creations soon.
- Andre cleaned the cars or did something out there while Isabella and I tried to watch the rest of The Lion King, but somehow didn't even manage to complete that.
- We took Tabby for a walk in the garden. Isabella loves loves loves walking him.
- I downloaded the Rosetta Stone app after signing up for a 3 month free trial they are offering at the moment. Here is the link. Pick a language! Isabella is improving her German and really enjoying the app so far. We did some of the lessons this afternoon and again before bedtime. She didn't want to stop!
- Andre rollerbladed and Isabella scooted in the road while Tabby growled at them through the window. Not sure what that was for!
And the only two pictures I took today:


AG man, Tabby is darem net die mooiste kat! Ah, OK, so Isabella leer Duits m.b.v die "Rosetta Stone"! Toe hulle dit destyds daar by die Rooi See ontdek het, het hulle seker nie gedink die naam sal eendag aan 'n App gekoppel word nie!
ReplyDelete