Tuesday, 14th April 2020
Weather: Sunny, but cool with a maximum of 15C. Almost 10 degrees colder than last week.
Firstly, I've been having issues with comments on here. I've not been able to post replies and mum and Simone have said they post comments which then don't get published. It looks like I have found the solution. And it's a Safari or Apple device problem only. So if you're using Safari internet browser, you need to allow cross-site tracking. I'm not sure what that means, but Andre approved it.
- Click on Safari in top left corner.
- Preferences
- Privacy
- then uncheck the box where it says 'Website tracking: Prevent cross-site tracking' and close the Preferences box.
Close the blogger website and reopen and that solved it for me. Here is the website link where I found this solution if you'd like to read more about it.
So what did we do today... We had a lovely day but I have a feeling I didn't take too many pictures. Let me check...
Isabella went for a Pinterest hairstyle today.
Then we did some cleaning in the house and she was very helpful.
Once that was done, we waited for it to warm up a little outside and finished the lego cat we were working on some time back. It needed its fourth leg.
| Tabby was very interested too. |
Once it had warmed up to a chilly 9C, Isabella and I headed out for our walk in the woods. She again told me to watch the time so we don't go over our hour, but after about 20 minutes she was ready to head home. We again collected some bits from the woods and plan to turn them into pictures tomorrow.
| Isabella and Granny Etta named this tree 'Grandpa Tree' when she was still taking walks in her pushchair only! |
| An interesting tree stump she wanted a picture of. |
We did quite a few school tasks from the last two weeks of school which we hadn't completed yet and Isabella actually quite enjoyed it once we got started. It's suggested that they try to learn a new skill and I suggested we work on reading in Afrikaans. She has a couple easy readers in Afrikaans and surprised me by reading them really well for the first time. Unfortunately I was asked not to video as she said anyone who would like to hear her read in Afrikaans would need to come visit us to hear her read! Perhaps another time.
Tabby cat is becoming more relaxed here with us. He enjoyed a good grooming while dozing. Good night everyone! Thank you for reading and see you tomorrow!
Ahhh, dit lyk asof die probleem opgelos is! Dankie aan die IT-team! Isabella lyk baie mooi met haar Pintrest hare! Bly om te sien Tabby-cat raak tuis. Lekker dag daar!
ReplyDeleteBly dit werk nou! En vir my ook!
DeleteDankie vir die comments! xx
Ai lekker om die woud te sien.
ReplyDeleteEk is so beindruk met wat Isabella doen met haar goedjies wat sy optel.
Die twee werk lekker saam in die kombuis!!
Ja ek was ook beindruk! Gewoonlik le die sak vol goed net hier! Dankie vir die lees en comments! xx
Delete