Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

You will never believe what my husband just did

He just deleted ALL, every single one, of the blogs I was subscribed to. I cannot believe he did that! 

Ok, he didn't mean to. He will never do it intentionally. Here's how it happened: Yesterday my laptop's battery was dead so I was using his laptop to read the blogs I follow. So I was logged in on his laptop. This morning he wanted to check the blogs he follows and I was still logged in but he didn't realise it. So he thought by some weird way a whole bunch of blogs he doesn't know was added to his list and so he just removed them. Arghhh!!! It was mine! I was still logged in and it was my list he saw! 

I thought he was joking because that's what he does. But he didn't start laughing and I got scared. Really scared that this is true. I opened my beloved pink laptop and you were all gone! I have no blogs I'm following. I feel so alone. Like he has deleted all my friends. 

Please leave me a comment if you know I follow your blog so I can add you again. Please please. I don't want to miss any of my favourite blogs I followed.



*Update* When I checked my blog this afternoon it seems as though Andre (luckily) didn't save the changes he made when he removed all my blogs from the reading list. So I have them all back! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment