Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Winter or Spring?

It's been back to cold temperatures this week. At 9.30 this morning it is now still only 3C outside. And we can feel the difference in the house too. We noticed yesterday morning that the house was colder and realised it must be because of the colder temperatures outside. And this just after we started getting excited about the few warmer days.

The daffodils started flowering this weekend which gives me hope that spring is on the way. Now if it will only get warm and dry enough outside to start work in the garden.


I really don't have much interesting news. When I uploaded these pictures to aperture now (the program where I store my photos) I realised I only have 4 albums for 2011 so far. Usually I'd have lots more. I guess we need to do something about that and go see some places! Maybe we're just hibernating and waiting for the sun to come out.

I can't believe in two weeks time we would have been here in the UK a year already! It went much quicker than our year in Switzerland. We just had so much more to do here, more people to see!

Our first arts & craft class at our new venue went very well and we had lots of dinosaur fun. Let's hope this class will grow even bigger soon. Five more weeks and then it's holiday and time for another holiday club again too.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anneliese

    Kan nie glo julle kry nog so koud nie! Op die oomblik is dit baie warm in die Kaap. Gister was een van daardie ongelooflike windlose & warm dae hier in Blouberg. Ons het die hele dag by die see deurgebring. Dankie vir al die 'lekker' nuus.Geniet die aand. Baie groete en aan Andre. Liefde Marietjie & Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ag lekker! Dis daai windstil dae by die see wat ek mis!! geniet dit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estelle says: Bly julle klassies het begin. Ek wens julle alle sukses toe. Dit kan net groei en groei want julle doen baie moeite met die kindertjies. Liefde!!

    ReplyDelete