I made soup tonight. Not something that gets a "YES!!!" from my husband when he hears what's for dinner, but he does enjoy it once he realises there won't be anything else. I made creamy black bean soup tonight from my Indian cookbook. It was ok. I realised I would need to have something extra to fill up my husbands stomach with! Too late to bake a bread, I drove to the store, the nicer, posher one, to go buy a bread to have with our soup. I was hoping for a nicer posher bread from this store.
I got this round one which looked kind of home made if you know what I mean. As home made as it can get in a shop. It looked good. But we were rather disappointed. It was really just a plain wholemeal bread in a different (deceiving) shape...
I recommended we freeze the left over half to have another time. Andre recommended we feed it to the birds.
We already have a bread in the making in the bread machine which will be ready at 5.45am tomorrow morning.
And we know it will be good.

Estelle says: Julle is bederf met julle eie broodjie!!! Ons eet maar gekooptes.
ReplyDelete