![]() |
| Steak & Pepper Sauce |
Andre finished his, but felt a bit ill the next day. I only managed about a third of my piece pictures here. We used to be bigger meat eaters than this!
Andre always cooks the steak. But I am very particular about how I like my steak. I want it med-rare. I know how long it needs to go each side and how long I want it to rest so I have Andre running around the kitchen trying to get everything done before the timer I've set goes off! He also made the most delicious pepper sauce with it. I don't usually like pepper sauce and would never ever order it in a restaurant. But this one was fantastic. It didn't have any peppercorns in it, only ground black pepper. It's the peppercorns I don't like.
Then after steak night we had burger night. We made the patties ourselves and topped it with the left over pepper sauce. I'm also not one who would ever really crave a burger, but this was the best burger I've ever had! I suppose also because I could decide on the size of patty I wanted so I wasn't overly stuffed like I would usually feel after having a burger.
![]() |
| Burger & Pepper Sauce |
We're having a few vegetarian dinners this week to recover and give our bodies a rest after all that meat!
The recipe for the burger and the pepper sauce is over here on my other blog.


Estelle says: Ai ons eet ook so verkeerd oor naweke - Maandae drink en net groen tee!!!
ReplyDeleteOoh, dit lyk baie lekker! Ek hou elke resep van julle 'fyn' dop en is daar al heelwat in my resepteboek geliasseer. Geniet dit. Baie groete
ReplyDelete