I went to the library here for the first time yesterday. Our arts & crafts theme for the next three weeks will be dinosaurs so I wanted to get some dinosaur books for the kids. I took my friends' little girl with me and we got her a Bookstart pack. It is a free pack of children's books.
We got to choose between a red or purple bag. We though the purple was pretty.
And here's what's inside:
Number charts, a scribble book, crayons and picture books.
In "Who's tail?" animals were pulling each other's tails.
The snappy crocodile pulled the tail of the very sleepy...
lion. And the lion woke up with a great big ROAR!
"Tip Tip Dig Dig" is all about construction vehicles and also has lots of action words.
With the mixer we can mix mix mix.
With the digger we can dig dig dig.
With the road roller we can roll roll roll.
What a nice treat to get some books for free! I like free stuff!
Oh and while at the library I had gathered about six dinosaur books when I thought I better first check how many I can take out at a time. I think in SA we could take around six at a time and keep them for two weeks. The librarian told me I can take 30. I didn't expect that many! And I get to keep them for a month. I think I'll be going back for more dinosaur books before the end of our dino theme!









No comments:
Post a Comment