Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

More shopping at CSN Stores

The friendly people from CSN stores here in the UK have contacted me again and I am excited to do another review on one of their products. I have shopped with them before. They sell everything from wine racks to bedroom furniture and more. I love the cookware section and that will probably be where I'll be shopping again! 


Perhaps some colourful mixing bowls.


White.jpg














I really need a brush and tongs for the kitchen. I've been meaning to buy this for so long. Trying to egg brush pies with a teaspoon and your finger does not work too well!



KitchenCraft-Colourworks-Silicone-Mini-Pastry-Brush-in-Pink.jpg



KitchenCraft-Colourworks-Silicone-Tongs-in-Pink.jpg












Do you think my husband would mind the pink?





I've had my eye on these silicone cooking spoons for a while now...


KitchenCraft-Colourworks-Silicone-Cooking-Spoon-in-Orange.jpg















And this is just gorgeous.
Prestige-This-Morning-34.5cm-Oval-Covered-Casserole-in-Lime-Green.jpg














Excuse me while I continue browsing! I'll be back soon to show you my shopping...


Sorry... seems like the photos aren't showing anymore..

2 comments:

  1. What is this shop? CSN? I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Also never heard about them until they contacted me some time back to do reviews for them. I think they might be wrapping up the free voucher/ review thing but perhaps if you contact them right away they will still let you do one. Tell them you have a blog, send them your link and tell them you would do a review for them.

    ReplyDelete