Or in German: Kreis 9 Fest (festival)
Kreis 9 is a district in Zürich made up of Altstetten and Albisrieden. This is where I did the past two summer camps during the holiday and where I teach on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Kidee, the venue where I teach, had a stand at this festival and I helped out for a couple of hours on Saturday doing crafts with the kids. It was fun being a part of such a festival. Oh, they celebrated 75 years of being part of Zürich.
André picked me up afterwards and then we drove to Zermatt for our anniversary weekend. I'm busy with the Zermatt pictures now. There are so many so I might put them in a slideshow again and that could take a while. If not tonight, then hopefully they'll be up tomorrow. In the meantime, here are some pictures of the festival.
The Kidee stand at the festival.
Want to milk a cow?
A smile from the horse!
No comments:
Post a Comment