Weather: Sunny
We had another busy day. I guess it will never be quiet, lazy days if it's up to Isabella! She always has something we need to do and it's hardly ever the things on the to-do list!
School work today was:
English: re-tell a story with actions
Maths: doubling- pretend to be the teacher and explain it to your dolls
History: Design a statue of Mary Anning.
We've been learning about Mary Anning who was an English fossil collector and discovered the first ichtyosaur skeleton and the first two complete plesiosaur skeletons amongst other finds. Interesting. Here is Isabella's drawing.
Tabby loves Andre's office chair. Andre went in to the actual office this morning so Isabella was looking forward to using his chair while doing her school work. Tabby was apparently not aware of this plan. Even when I picked him up onto my lap he just kept struggling to get back onto Andre's chair with Isabella and she was too scared he might scratch her. The more she moved out of the way, the more space he decided to take up on the chair until she was standing next to the chair doing her work.| Mary Anning, holding her basket for fossil collecting and a fossil in the other hand. Her dress is decorated with fossil designs. |
| Tiring work this. |
| Stay off the boss chair little girl. |
We spent a lot of time outside in the garden playing dolls and then I convinced Isabella to collect snails for payment. I remember my mom paying us to do this! She got a penny per snail and made 12p. I think once all the bluebells and forget-me-nots are done she'll be able to find more.
| She's not going to work for free! I had to get my wallet out before she would start so she could check that I do actually have money to pay her! |
Really enjoyed the BLOG!
ReplyDeleteSo much work, so much fun too!
Andre has the best work station!
Tabby enjoying all the attention I am sure!
Dankie! Ja so besig elke dag!!
Delete