Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Day 40: Puddles in the Woods

Friday, 1st May 2020
Weather: Mostly rainy with a bit of sun

Wow, 40 days since schools closed! It's been about the length of a summer school holiday now.

We had the same as most other days: a mix of school, walk in the woods, play time and work. Isabella is actually watching very little iPad and I'm enjoying the time I have with her. Also grateful that school work at her age is still very much fun and not very difficult!

This morning's start.


Watch out Tabby, she's going to bite your ear!!


Isabella and my work place moves all over the house depending on what we're doing and I have to work wherever I can. Andre has a permanent spot overlooking the garden.



Lovely big puddles after all the rain!




Maths activity for today. Throwing 'beanbags' and adding up our scores.


1 comment:

  1. Mooi weerkaatsings van die bome in die poele! En Tabby probeer net so hard saamwerk!

    ReplyDelete