Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Portrait a Week: 14/52

We took some photos of Isabella this afternoon as I wanted a close up photo of her hands, or at least a hand, for the photos on her wall in her room. At the moment I have a variety of photos in the frames  of her and us but have decided that I want them all black and white so am getting a few new ones printed. We also have a lovely close up of her feet which Andre took and one of her face in black and white so wanted one of her hands as well. Of course her hands don't stay still anymore so it wasn't easy to do! I managed to get this one of her holding onto my finger, but will be printing a different one for the wall of her holding Andre's hand. I'll do another blog post about her room and showing the photos and other bits around her room at some stage.




1 comment: