We had some carrot sticks as snacks yesterday and I gave Isabella one to munch on. It clearly tasted better than putting a toy in her mouth and she kept putting it back in her mouth. Of course it was dropped several times and no carrot actually made it to her stomach but it must have been nice to suck on, lick and give relief to her itchy gums. I was impressed that she was able to pick it up off her high chair tray herself and she's very able to bring anything to her mouth now. So far we have a very happily eating girl. Hope it stays this way and she won't become a fussy eater in the future! Pear for another two days and then we're trying some sweet potato I think.

Slim Kind!!
ReplyDeleteEstelle says: Wortel is dalk ook bietjie soet - so dis lekker!
ReplyDelete