Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Cats in boxes

This one's for you Meg!

And a blog post not about a baby or a garden for a change!

I was just reading a friend's blog about her cats and how cats like to get into boxes and I just had to dig out these old photos of our cat Shiva. Ah I do miss her and all her grumpy-ness! She was still a very loveable cat.

While none of these are in boxes, she also enjoyed getting into things resembling a boxed in space. I guess I never had many boxes around so she had to make do with what there was!

Meg note the CPUT homework!!

In my gym bag.

desk drawer...

And this is a small window. She's on the outside on the windowsill!


I'm looking forward to introducing Isabella to our part-time cat. As the weather is warming up a bit now we'll be able to leave the door to the garden open more often for the cat to come over for visits.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics Anneliese! Makes me realise it must be a cat thing!

    ReplyDelete