Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring

I've been taking spring pictures since the beginning of March which is almost two months ago now. I thought I better post these photos before spring is over! Spring here is so beautiful, so many blossom trees and colour in the garden.



Not our house, but wouldn't mind a blossom tree like that.



The weekend after taking the above pictures
(beginning March) there was still lots of
flooding around. 

This daffodil was so pretty, a different kind to what we had
in our garden.




Lots of green everywhere now.


This past Easter weekend André took these photos of the canola fields.  So very bright yellow.





Isabella now tolerates playing in our garden for short periods of time. She doesn't give me much time for gardening. And I'm sure once she starts crawling I'll get even less done as I'll be running after her!



Our lovely tulips! My favourite!

Girl, with me as your mamma you have got
many days of wearing a hat ahead of you so
don't bother trying to take it off.



3 comments:

  1. Estelle says: Sjoe julle tuin lyk pragtig. Geniet elke mooi dag daarin! Kan nie glo al die tulpe wat opkom nie - dis so mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pragtige lente-tuin! Maak my sommer lus om ook paar meer tulpe te plant! En mooi canola-fotos ook! Het jy al beplan waar die bloeiselboom gaan staan? Ek het destyds op Boet se aanbeveling 'n ry pienk en wit bloeiselbome in Durbanville geplant, maar ons het Melkbos toe getrek voordat ek hulle kon sien blom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankie! Ai ek weet nie of ons eens die jaar by die bloeiselboom plant sal uitkom nie! Het nog nie eens by die onkruid voor uitgekom nie en daar is so baie ander goed wat ons ook graag by sal wil uitkom!

    ReplyDelete