Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Join me for a run through Yateley Country Park

I thought you might like to see where I go running now that we're in our new home. It's a really beautiful area and lovely to have this park right up our road. It's really really close to us. This video I actually took yesterday morning. Today I took a different route and discovered a lovely pond. Someone was fishing there.

If you can't see the video here on the blog, you can always go see it on vimeo. Remember to always have your sound on for my videos. I'll never post a silent video!


Yateley Country Park from Anneliese Mostert on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. hi! you like jogging? your home yard is very big. I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estelle says: Kan nie glo jy draf so lekker nie! Dit is pragtig daar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit lyk al sommer goed!!! Geniet dit! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sjoe, nou's ek moeg! Dankie, is lekker om te kan deel in als wat julle doen en om jou drafroete te sien! Omgewing is pragtig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat die beste is, is dat dit so veilig vir jou is om so op jou eie te draf!

    ReplyDelete