Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

A walk to Yateley village centre

We're pretty much settled in our house now. We still need to get a few things, but nothing urgent. Yesterday we got our new fridge freezer so we can safely freeze our meat now. And the guys put up a cabinet in the bathroom. Mirrors and space to pack all my things!


I took a walk to the post office yesterday to send off Andre's application for a residence card. It was my first time walking around the village. It's not a very big town. A few little shops, some pubs, a medium sized grocery store. I haven't explored the shops yet so I'll take another walk there maybe next week. 

Here are some pictures.

Walking down the hill from our house towards the village.



Two pubs in the village centre.




And back up the hill to our house.


2 comments:

  1. Lyk na 'n mooi dorp! Ek hou vd pubs, presies soos wat mens jou dit voorstel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estelle says: Oulike dorpie - tipies Engels - laat weet vandie winkels!!

    ReplyDelete