Yesterday I had my last day at the playschool where I've been working. I will miss the cute little kiddies and also my colleagues. I really enjoyed working there. How many people can say they can go to work in jeans and pink fluffy slippers every day?
For now I am enjoying a little bit of holiday. We're spending a long weekend in Germany. For the first time we managed to leave early and I was excited to arrive in Germany in day light. But that did not happen... Just over an hour into our journey, right by the Austrian border, I suddenly realised with a shock that I left my passport and Euros at home!! Stupid stupid stupid. We turned around. Drove all the way back home. Got my passport and then tried again. It made our trip an extra 2 1/2 hours longer. Ergh. But we're here now and enjoying it :-) They now probably won't ask to see our passports, but had we not gone back to fetch it they probably would have!

Estelle says: Sowaar in slippers! Ek wil net kaalvoet nou loop dit is so warm!!!
ReplyDeleteDis pragtig en baie spesiaal ne. Baie groete Marietjie
ReplyDelete