Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

A snowy two days


This was the view from our bedroom window this morning. Everything is covered in white after all the snow we had on Sunday. After this bedroom window weather check I walked to the grocery store to go buy the groceries for the week. Andre discovered the car keys in his pocket when he got to work so I couldn't drive. It was nice to get out and get some (very) fresh air.

A few hours later it started snowing. 


It's dark now but it looks like it's still snowing.


I think this is the most snow we've had since we've been here. It looks like it might last a few days this time.

This is the view from our kitchen window. I love looking out the kitchen window. 


I walk across that little bridge every day to go to work. I saw Andre coming home across that bridge this evening. I was staring out the window again.


I have snow boots for days like these. I'll be wearing them tomorrow. That way I don't have to worry about messing up my nice boots. These ones aren't so pretty. They're not girly really. They're just waterproof and warm and don't mind the snow.

3 comments:

  1. Estelle says: Ai Anneliese hoe lyk dit my daar is 'n tikkie heimwee oor die bruggie? Ja daar is spesiale dinge in 'n mens se lewe wat jy altyd sal onthou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was trying to remember if we've had this much snowfall last year. My memory isn't just working. Anyway, it's all about snow suiting up, and dragging snow back into the apartment, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asemrowend, wat 'n voorreg. 'n Prentjie wat jou altyd sal bybly!

    ReplyDelete