Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

My first day at the gym

Today was supposed to be my first day at the gym. I had an appointment at 4pm today to go for a "taster training". I had a few thoughts of canceling due to laziness but decided I'll go and find out what it's all about. It could be interesting right? And even if I decide not to join, at least I can blog about it!

Well, I got home from work and immediately put on my gym clothes so I can't talk myself out of it. Then I check my emails and there's an email from the gym saying that they are very sorry but they have to cancel my appointment. The gym is closing down tomorrow!!

It's a sign. I should not be going to gym. Instead I will have a chocolate and read my book. So much better, isn't it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this post!!! I just wish such things would happen to me;)
    Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete