Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

We have a car!!



It feels sooo good to be able to drive around where we want to and when we want to! 

I guess coming from South Africa where the public transport is very close to non-existent and not that nice to use we've been used to everyone having their own car and driving wherever you want to go. Now after being without a car for a month, and actually it really isn't a problem here not having one, I really do appreciate it so much. It is just easier when you need to buy big stuff (e.g. at IKEA..) to be able to just load it into a car. 
Or buying a whole lot of groceries and driving it back home (as you can see below).


So we've been doing A LOT of driving this weekend! All day yesterday and today. That I'll tell you about in posts this week. I also took some video and I think I'll put my photos in the videos too. It'll take me some time to edit this week. Keep me busy while I wait for husband to come home from work...

To end off here's the proud owner:


























And his wife ;-) 

It will be a while still before I'm brave enough to drive on the right side of the road.

1 comment: