Guys, no standing up anymore!! Do as the girls do and please sit down.
Are you wondering why they have this rule? Let me explain. While most Swiss people live in apartments, you need to consider the needs of your neighbours and therefor BE QUIET. That includes when you use the toilet. So guys, reduce the noise you make when using the bathroom by sitting down please.
And in case you don't understand the English or German instructions, the picture makes it quite clear!
Oh, this is in the B&B we're staying at. Luckily I don't think we'll have this problem at our flat, we don't have anyone living above or below us and there aren't any such pictures on our toilets there!
NEE?!?!?!
ReplyDeletehaha JA!!
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely the first time I'm seeing this "sit to wee" rule. I do wonder if guys do as they're told :D
ReplyDeleteBut, oh yes, I definitely can hear every drop that the guy above us pours out. Oh dear, mental image...
Hmmm.. somehow I don't think my husband would obey a little sticker on a toilet... :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, this is the first time I've stopped by your blog - welcome to Switzerland, Anneliese!
Romy
http://romysramblings.blogspot.com
Hi Romy, thanks for stopping by my blog! Have had a look at your blog too and will definitely be back!
ReplyDelete