Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Packing continued...


I've been sooo nervous about not getting this visa in time. We just got an email saying that it was all a mistake, I never needed to get this visa! What a relief! So  will be traveling with Andre next Saturday! Now we're busy booking accommodation. We found a B&B in what sounds to be a nice town. A bit out of Zurich but it sounds good. Just hope they still have the room available after all the uncertainty with the visa... We didn't have much choice of accommodation. Close to Zurich gets really expensive, close to the office was all full and it seemed that a furnished apartment for only a month or two would also be more expensive and not that many available.

So anyway, Andre sorted out his cupboards last weekend. He's got loads of cupboard space so had loads to sort out. I lied on the bed saying "out" for just about everything coming out of his cupboard. He ended up having a 'recycling' box and a 'For Sale' box. He's opened his own Sport Shop in the lounge selling something for any sport you can think of. We took pictures of everything and 
emailed a list and also put it on gumtree. 

On Monday our boxes for shipping will be collected. One day earlier than planned. I keep on finding MORE stuff that needs to go with... I packed my duvet this afternoon. Wanted to see if it will fit in a suitcase. Juergen is coming to visit over Easter and is bringing an extra suitcase so I'm thinking of sending my duvet with him. 

Ergh I just remembered I still have to phone Discovery health. I've been struggling to get my claims through to them for so long. Have to check that they got it this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment