Monday, March 30, 2009
One more stumbling block
I just realized I never let you know here when we're leaving.. We booked tickets to Zurich leaving here the 11 April. Today Andre phoned the embassy to see how my long stay visa is coming along and we got another little surprise: It could take 8-12 weeks :-( And it's only been 2 weeks now. We're going to see what we can do. The very nice embassy lady said my visa shouldn't be a problem, it was Andre's permit that was the difficult one. So maybe we will be lucky and still get it in time. Otherwise we will try and find a way around it. I really don't want to only fly out later. Then I will have to change my interview too and I don't want to do that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment