I started packing today!
We're using Biddulphs to ship some boxes over to Zurich so I went to pick up empty boxes, bubble wrap and tissue paper from them. Today I started unpacking my classroom boxes which I packed when moving out of my classroom end of last year. I need to minimize those boxes quite a bit... I changed Andre's lounge into a colourful classroom!
After unpacking just about everything I decided I first need to sort out my files. No space to do that in the lounge with half a classroom all over the floor, so I moved all my files to Andre's room. It took me just about all day but now I have super organised files!
(Andre's lounge is still looking exactly as it is on the picture above.) Packing to be continued tomorrow...
Good luck with all the sorting and packing.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the farewell weekend...
xxx Elizabeth
Thanks! Can't believe this is kind of our last weekend at home, then next weekend seeing you all and then we're off! We're looking forward to the adventure!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon!!