Weather: Rainy all day
We had very very heavy rain during the night. I thought it was going to wake Isabella up, it was that loud. Hoping our grass will now recover, although next week is meant to be very hot again all week so not sure we're going to win...
We had a bit of a lazy day today. Played vets. Again. I think we need to move onto something new tomorrow!
Did some school work, but I'm not bothering too much now that I know the teachers will be taking over again from next week!
Isabella had a video call with a friend. Unfortunately they won't be in the same group at school next week. They are in the same class, but classes are being split up into smaller groups and groups won't be allowed to mix. They had a lovely long chat though.
And then Isabella and I just watched TV the rest of the afternoon. Andre made us fresh pasta for dinner. Although the sauce (which I made) came from a jar!
![]() |
| Tabby went to lie with his big sister when I was bugging him with his brush. |
Tomorrow is Friday and the last day of school lock down for us! Feels bittersweet. At least it's just four weeks until summer holiday.

No comments:
Post a Comment