Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Last day of school

Today our schools are closing until further notice. That is for at least the next four weeks as we would have had two weeks left of school before the two week Easter holiday. We're ready to receive a work pack from the teachers this afternoon and look forward to giving home schooling a try. I made sure to get a picture this morning on the way to school, just in case this might end up being Isabella's last day of Year 1! Hopefully they will get to go back for the summer term though.

For my own future reference I should add that this is of course due to the Corona virus or COVID-19 situation. We're all still healthy and hoping to keep it that way for now so will just be trying our best to stay home.



We will try to keep blogging now about our days at home and what we're going to do to keep busy. Andre and I are both still working, and so thankful for that, so Isabella has already been told that she'll be doing some activities on her own at times. I'm planning to try and get her to do some blogging here too!


1 comment:

  1. We look forward to reading what you’re all up to! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete