Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

Day 10 at home due to COVID-19

Monday, 30th March 2020

What did we do today... Isabella managed to entertain herself with her aquabeads next to me while Andre and I both worked AT THE SAME TIME! Andre then had to make a quick trip to the office and took Isabella with him. There isn't anyone at the office so they weren't in contact with anyone while out. I had the luxury of continuing with work uninterrupted. 

We face-timed with friends over lunch and then Isabella had requested to learn to tell time today. She already knew half past, quarter past and to and o'clock, but has been wearing her watch the last couple of days and wanted to be able to read time better. We spent maybe an hour maximum practicing on her white board and her watch and she's now got it.



She also completed some of her school tasks on Purple Mash, where teachers assign online tasks for the children to do.



Of course we had some garden time in the afternoon as well. We planted dahlias, played tag, bubbles and trampolined like we do every day now.



Kitten has been exploring the house and is doing well.



And before I go to bed, here is a link to yesterday's nail polish challenge video. It was really fun to do and I'm actually enjoying my multi-coloured, not very professional or grown-up looking nails seeing as we're just at home.



1 comment: