Here is what we did at home today, Sunday 29th March 2020.
We played with Aquabeads and Isabella made a video which mummy needs to edit, but not tonight. Too tired from being kept up with baby kitten. Hopefully tomorrow.
We had fun doing a nail polish challenge. Video on that one too as soon as I get to editing it. Isabella has asked me before why do I never paint my nails in different colours the way she likes hers. Well now I can!
And then mummy was done entertaining for the day and went to watch TV with cake and with the living room door closed so no interruptions. Andre and Isabella spent the rest of the afternoon doing gardening.
And while I edit today's videos, here's one from last month, a different cake, but just as yummy as today's! Click the link below to watch. Off to have an early night now. After I tire the kitten out a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment