![]() |
| I've planted herbs: coriander, mint, basil chives and parsley plus chillies in the back. |
![]() |
| The rhododendrons flowered for the first time since we're in this house. |
![]() |
| Last year I thought this was a weed and tried pulling it out. It wouldn't come out so I cut it right to the ground. It was obviously not a weed... |
![]() |
| I planted veggies |
![]() |
| And they're now in grow bags to be able to move with us. Clockwise from top left: courgettes, peppers, squash, aubergine and lettuce. The lettuce can stay. I don't like lettuce much. |
![]() |
| The roses are looking amazing. And there's this bush with pretty purple flowers. Don't know what it's called. |
![]() |
| More climbing roses at the back of the garden. |
![]() |
| Loving our little garden. It's still got a little bit of English in it, but neater, the way we like it. |











This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe blue coloured flower on the third picture is called Clematis. It has nice flowers and don't need very much of attention. Keep the root area in shade and the leaves in the sun.
ReplyDeleteI can see that UK is the real rose country. Here close to Munich we struggle to get roses growing and flowering...