Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Raspberries from our garden


I've spotted some raspberries at the back of our veggie garden last week already and today I thought I better pick them before the birds beat me to it. There are so many birds here, I'm surprised they haven't helped themselves yet. It's not quite enough to make jam or ice cream from so it will just go in a fruit salad tomorrow.




Next to be eaten from our garden will be the black currents. They'll be ready soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that's great! :)
    I haven't been to my allotment yet, as I am afraid to face the nightmare :D
    2 weeks ago, the weeds covered the entire area, and they were taller than me. *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! When I nannied in CH the children and I would spend the morning eating raspberries from the garden! YUM!

    By the way, stop by my blog for my first giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Juanita: oh dear you better get in there! Know how you feel though, we had weeds that tall when we started on this garden...

    @Amanda: What a great giveaway and way of shopping. Have entered!!

    ReplyDelete