Last week was half term break. I used to not have craft classes during the half term break, but this time I asked the mom's in my groups whether they would like a session during this week and they all said yes. All other activities close during half term and holiday times so they were too happy to have an activity during the week to take their kids to.
As it was half term I decided to have a special treat session and so instead of painting, we decorated cupcakes and made biscuits.
The kids each mixed their own icing, choosing the colour they wanted for it. Then there were sprinkles, stars, marshmallows and more to decorate their cupcakes with. Of course fingers were licked in between! It was a lot of fun!
Today we were back to doing crafts again. And of course we got so into the activities that I again forgot to take pictures...
I already have some fun activities planned for the holiday craft sessions coming up soon!





cupcakes! looks like that was fun. brave girl for doing that with so many kids. found your blog today, been skimming it and i'm looking forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteHi KimberleyJ! Thanks for visiting my blog! Off to go have a look at yours now!
ReplyDelete