Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sushi time again!


Andre's dad and his wife, Marietjie, came to visit us last weekend. At the moment they're off on a tour through Europe and we'll see them again before they fly back to SA.

So Friday night I decided we're due for some sushi. I've been craving sushi for a long time now. We don't make it too often because it is a bit of work, but it's all part of the fun and so delicious to eat.


I didn't want us to eat dinner and have it over so quickly. I felt like just sitting around the table catching up and with sushi you can do that. You can keep nibbling, having just one more and then just one last one more...


We also made a thai beef salad and Andre's dad bought some Saki, Japanese rice wine, to go with the meal.


More about the rest of the weekend later. I'm going to do some gardening while the sun is out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment