I have so much to write about, but I just don't seem to have as much time as I had in Switzerland! It's great though, having more to do, more friends to see. I just made a list of all the things I need to blog about, so maybe today I'll be able to do some catching up. Although I have to go out in a little while (I have the car today!!), still have another load of washing to do and try to vacuum the house too.
It's been a very wet August, with rain all day long almost every day. It just kept coming down.
But it seems September might be better. We've had the most beautiful blue skies all week and I just hope it will last for the weekend too.
One good thing with all the rain, our lawn is looking so much better. Greener. And the bald patches are getting smaller.
Here's a before:
And an after, or rather now:
The gardening is not yet completed and we need to do some more work before winter I suppose. We also need to clean out the garage from all the daddy long leg spiders before it gets too cold to work in there. We were going to do that on Monday. It was a public holiday on Monday. But it was also our two year anniversary so we thought it better not to clean the garage on our special day. We went to a pub for drinks instead.
Things I still need to tell you about and pictures I need to show you:
1. My mom and Jürgen's visit which was already 2 weeks ago. They're on their way to my sister in California right now.
2. The Windsor horse races we went to last Saturday.
3. The berries I picked in our garden and what I made with it.
4. Some photo shoots Andre did.
5. And the new business ventures Charlene and I are planning. This one you'll have to wait for until I can show you our completed website. Almost there!




A new business venture! I can't wait to hear about it :)
ReplyDelete