Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blogging Time vs Business Time

I don't know where time is flying to. I am really trying to make time to write blog posts, but I'm hardly getting time anymore to read the blogs I follow. And I feel like I'm missing out. Some of these bloggers like The Pioneer Woman blog everyday so I really need to keep reading to keep up with her!!

I used to have facebook time and then blog time after that every morning. Not so anymore. I'm a business woman now! Working hard but not earning money yet! Yet.

I promise next time I will tell you about our new business and share the website with you. Promise promise. But I need more time to write a special post to introduce it to you and I need to go have dinner in two minutes! I made a spinach quiche. With mushrooms and bacon and feta. I think Andre put some extra cheese over too.

But here's a sneak peak screenshot of our new home page:


We're working on getting it to the front of the google line, but go google so long and see if you can find it. Don't forget to leave me a comment if you do find it! Tomorrow we'll add some more tags to hopefully bring it up easier in a google search.

Now go google!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my -- cupcakes, party boxes, and weekly craft classes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You found it! Yes, one idea built onto the next, at the moment we're focusing on the craft classes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it too. Google search for "all things petite" didn't work but "allthingspetite" did. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kathy! I think it will take some time and more clicks to move up the google ladder! I think also with it being a .uk it gets moved down further in other countries.

    ReplyDelete