Yay! I have my own car now! Andre bought me this cute little MX5 on Friday. Not a spur of the moment buy, we did look at 12 MX5's the past two weeks before buying this one.
We've had plenty of opportunity this weekend to drive it around with the top down.
On Friday (Andre took the day off :-) we drove south to Hayling Island. To the beach. A nice long drive. It was just a bit windy down there. But that didn't bother us too much, we still had the top down!
I will be enjoying the freedom of being able to drive around where I need to go this week.


Estelle says: Hey, hey, hey - beautiful foto!!
ReplyDeleteAh what a gorgeous car!!! Looks like you're going to have lots of fun with it... but you need to kick Andre out of the driver's seat quickly, he might not let you get it back.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth xxx