This past weekend we went fishing. Well the guys fished and the girls relaxed by the lake. We drove to Albury where there are some lakes for trout fishing.
View Larger Map
It was nice and sunny out. Unfortunately Andre didn't catch anything, but his friend did and we had some rainbow trout for dinner. I had a try with the rod too, but didn't like it much that Andre was telling what to do so I gave it back to him and carried on reading my book. We had a picnic lunch there too. It's really lovely there with benches and lots of grass to sit on. But still quite some mud and our wellies came in handy again.
View Larger Map
It was nice and sunny out. Unfortunately Andre didn't catch anything, but his friend did and we had some rainbow trout for dinner. I had a try with the rod too, but didn't like it much that Andre was telling what to do so I gave it back to him and carried on reading my book. We had a picnic lunch there too. It's really lovely there with benches and lots of grass to sit on. But still quite some mud and our wellies came in handy again.


Looks really like you had a super time...
ReplyDeleteAnd you!
ReplyDeleteEstelle says: Beautiful country side!!
ReplyDeleteLook nice and calm by the waters, peaceful :)
ReplyDelete