I'm getting a lot of blogging done since we've moved to England. Same as when we just moved to Switzerland a year ago. See, I'm not working yet. I like not working. I really really do. I can be a housewife anytime. But I wont. I've got no reason (yet) to stay at home so I'll soon go out and make us some money. I'm just waiting to see where we will be living so I can try and hopefully get a job as close to home as possible. But since I'm not working yet I get to do a lot of blogging.
Yesterday we went to London and my feet still hurt from all the walking! But before I tell you all about that, here are some more Easter weekend photos.
We had relaxing times at home. Well at our friends' lovely home. The guys sneaked out a few times to inspect the garden...
See Andre hiding above?
We went for a walk in a nearby forest. It's a huge place and you can go cycling too. There were so many families out. A great place for kids to just go wild. They also have an interactive science centre. The lady at the reception desk explained that it's ideal for kids between 5 and 12 years old. As soon as we find a kid that age we're going too.
And then there's this for the older kids. Or the grown-ups who still like to be kids occasionally. It's called "Go Ape!" I think we'll be back for this. I will be following on the ground and taking the pictures. I have no desire to be that high up.
We came home and the guys cooked dinner. They made a roast with lots of veg AND Yorkshire pudding.
It was my first time having yorkshire pudding and I liked it. A lot!








Estelle says: Yum yum wish I could have some!!!
ReplyDelete