Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Butcheries and Burford


On Saturday we visited two butcheries, the first one in a town which won this award a very long time ago. Before I was born!


Then we went to this one.


We'll definitely be back. It was a great shop. Vegetables, so many different kinds of meat like pigeon, rabbit and things like that. A huge turkey- dead. A stuffed fox- not for sale. And fresh seafood too.




After the food shopping our friends took us to Burford. It's a very pretty town. I'm not going to say much about it, you can see for yourself, although the pictures don't show nearly how pretty it really was.


We had lunch at this pub. Delicious.



The flowers outside the windows were so pretty. I think Andre was focusing on the mermaid here though! He took all the pictures on Saturday.



1 comment:

  1. Estelle says: Ja die Engelse platteland het ook sy bekoring. Altyd mooi vir my!!xxx

    ReplyDelete