Sunday, January 24, 2010
I am having a pajama day today
The great thing about living in a country where no shops are open on a Sunday is that unless you are going to go out and see some place you haven't seen or just stroll around, there's no reason why not to just enjoy a bed day.
That's what I've been doing today. At 3pm I did finally get dressed and tried convincing my husband to take a walk with me down to the Limmat river, but he was unable to leave his online computer game, World of Warcraft, so I am now back in bed.
I have finished watching both seasons of the new Beverly Hills 90210, one episode after the other. Blogged a bit, read some blogs, posted more ads for our flat and of course had a look at facebook every now and again to see what everybody else is up to. Next I'm going to start reading the manual for my camera.
If it's cold outside and you've got nowhere you have to be, enjoy a pajama day once in a while. It's great!
Update: We did in the end manage to get that walk in before it got dark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pak Karamu reading your blog
ReplyDeleteDit was 'n 'great' besluit om die dag in die bed te spandeer. Vandag was weer 'n baie warm dag op die plaas en het ons self in die huis weggekruip vir die son. Dis nog steeds baie droog (ergste droogte in 132 jr). Elke aand pak die wolke saam en lyk dit so belowend, maar die volgende oggend, skroei jy weer weg. Wens ons het bietjie van julle nat in die omgewing gekry. Geniet die aand. Liefdegroete Marietjie & Chris
ReplyDeleteShame ek kan dink hoe erg warm dit daar kan wees. Jy moet maar met 'n nat lappie om jou nek loop om af te koel!
ReplyDeleteOns het pajama days gehad... voor ons kinders gehad het. Dit was goeie tye gewees. Enjoy 'em while they last!
ReplyDelete