I have been collecting those Coop stickers, but don't need any more pots or pans. I don't have space for more even though I might like some more like the pressure cooker and wok... So, I have 5, soon 6, full sticker cards if any of you would like to use it. Send me your postal address and I'll send it off to you. First come first serve. I'd be happy if someone can use them, otherwise it will be going in the bin. :-)
Non-Swiss readers wondering what this is about? You get these stickers when you shop at a specific grocery store called Coop. Then for each full card of stickers you can choose from a selection of pots and pans and get discount on it. Not for free! You still have to pay something!

I will take them off you are dead-set on tossing them. (I seriously wouldn't mind another pot or pan.) Do you have my e-mail address?
ReplyDeleteI'm sending the stickers out to you tomorrow! I wanted to try and fill the last card with my shopping yesterday, but am still one short..
ReplyDelete