I don't feel too bad for not working today. I did clean the house. Then I went to Ikea, firstly to get away from the chocolate cake in our fridge (I don't trust myself alone with a chocolate) and secondly because I know the way to Ikea and can drive there myself. I know where to park too. And I can do it without the GPS. AND I didn't knock my left hand against the door to change gears today! Ha! I'm getting good. I even had the radio on loud and the window down!
But sometime I had to come back home and the chocolate cake attacked me after lunch and forced me to eat a piece. Oh I went for a walk this morning too along the river so I feel slightly better about the cake. Or was the walking for yesterday's cake?
What else... did the washing, should do the ironing next, painted my nails for the weekend :-) We're going away for the night tomorrow. Not telling you where, you'll have to wait till after the weekend!
Oh we got new neighbours this week. Looks like a young couple. We should invite them over. Maybe we can be friends. First need to invite the landlord and his family over though. They hinted when we moved in, but we didn't have any wine glasses then! They are really nice people.
We're STILL waiting for our permits. It's been 3 1/2 months now.
Ok, I'm going to see what's on TV. Enjoy your weekend!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment