Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My feet hurt!



We just got back from a hike at Uetliberg. It was great. Amazing views over Zurich and the Alps, the weather was perfect and the hike was just enough to say we did some walking without it being too hard! We did the 1 1/2 hr Planet walk from Uetliberg to Falsenegg. Then took the funicular down to Adliswil and the train back to HB. Walked around a bit in Zurich, had some great apfelstrudel... mmmm! There were so many people out. The grass was covered with bodies!! What a beautiful summers day.

In other weekend news: I tried to bake my first milk tart on Saturday. You can read about that here. Didn't turn out exactly as I wanted it to, but it's still good enough to eat!

Here are some pictures I took today on our hike. Will see what André has on his camera and if there's anything better I will post that later.

Have a great week! :-)
xx

Zurich Lake

The Alps

Bikini bodies in the sun at Zurich lake!

And cooling off in the lake.

1 comment:

  1. You were right near where we live (I can see the Felseneggbahn from my balcony)! Next time let me know, it would be nice to meet you in person. It's a great walk along the top, and what a perfect day for it too. Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete